Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Break and the Future

It's been awhile since I have written a blog...mostly because schedules have been crazy and getting ready for holiday festivities took up a lot of time. Nothing real exciting has happened over my break, just enjoying the time off of school and all my friends being home on their breaks. It’s hard to believe that we are in the year 2013 already. 2012 just flew right by and I feel like this year is going to bring so many new and exciting things. I have a completely different mindset going into this year than I did last year so I can’t wait to get started. Sadly, last night I ordered all my books for school and took a look at what my schedule will be like for the upcoming semester. It looks like I will be pretty busy and I can actually say I am pretty excited about it because I feel that will make this semester go by much faster.
Things at Nixon Insurance are still running as smoothly as ever. I am still continuing to learn new things every day and am still considering a career in insurance when I graduate. The question of what I do want to do when I graduate is still in the back of my mind every day and when people ask me that question, I give them all the same answer, I just really do not know. I am so indecisive with what I want to do it drives me nuts. I am the kind of person who likes to know what I am supposed to do and when I will be able to do it. As of right now, I have neither of those things figured out and it really bothers me, but this year I have decided not to focus on the future so much as I have in the past. I am going to deal with what is in front of me at this moment and just take on everything as it comes at me and not rush anything.

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment